當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 有壹本叫《烏鴉》的書是誰寫的?

有壹本叫《烏鴉》的書是誰寫的?

The Raven

烏鴉

埃德加·愛倫·坡 著

曹明倫 譯

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weakry. ?

從前壹個陰郁的子夜,我獨自沈思,慵懶疲竭,

Over many a quint and curious volume of forgotten lore.

沈思許多古怪而離奇、早已被人遺忘的傳聞——

While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,

當我開始打盹,幾乎入睡,突然傳來壹陣輕擂,

As of some one rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

仿佛有人在輕輕叩擊,輕輕叩擊我的房門。

"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door--

“有人來了,”我輕聲嘟喃,“正在叩擊我的房門——

Only this, and nothing more."

唯此而已,別無他般。”

Ah, distinctly I remember it was in the bleak December,

哦,我清楚地記得那是在蕭瑟的十二月;

And each separate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.

每壹團奄奄壹息的余燼都形成陰影伏在地板。

Eagerly I wished the morrow; -vainly I had tried to borrow

我當時真盼望翌日;——因為我已經枉費心機

From my books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore-

想用書來消除悲哀——消除因失去麗諾爾的悲嘆——

For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels name Lenore-

因那被天使叫作麗諾爾的少女,她美麗嬌艷——

Nameless here for evermore

在這兒卻默默無聞,直至永遠。

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain

那柔軟、暗淡、颯颯飄動的每壹塊紫色窗布

Thrilled me-filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;

使我心中充滿前所未有的恐怖——我毛骨驚然;

So that now, to still the beating of my heart, I stood repeating

為平息我心兒停跳.我站起身反復叨念

" ' Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door-

“這是有人想進屋,在叩我的房門——。

Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door;-

更深夜半有人想進屋,在叩我的房門;——

This it is and nothing more.

唯此而已,別無他般。”