英語詩歌是壹個包含豐富社會生活內容、語言藝術和文化內涵的世界,是基礎英語教學的壹塊很有潛力的教學資源。下面是我精心收集的有關於友誼的英語詩歌,希望大家喜歡!
有關於友誼的英語詩歌篇壹Friendship Is Like the Breeze友誼如微風
Friendship is like the breeze,
You can't hold it,
Smell it,
Taste it,
Or know when it's coming,
But you can always feel it,
And you'll always know it's there,
It may come and then go,
But you can know it'll always be back.
友誼如和煦的微風,
妳握不住它,
聞不到它,
嘗不到它,
無法知道它何時光臨,
不過妳總能感覺到它,
而且總能意識到它的存在,
它可能會來了而又走開,
但妳知道它總會回來。
有關於友誼的英語詩歌篇二A Forever Friend
永遠的朋友
"A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out."
"別人都走開的時候,朋友仍與妳在壹起。?
Sometimes in life,
有時候在生活中,
You find a special friend;
妳會找到壹個特別的朋友;
Someone who changes your life just by being part of it.
他只是妳生活中的壹部分內容,卻能改變妳整個的生活。
Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop;
他會把妳逗得開懷大笑;
Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world.
他會讓妳相信人間有真情。
Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it.
他會讓妳確信,真的有壹扇不加鎖的門,在等待著妳去開啟。
This is Forever Friendship.
這就是永遠的友誼。
when you're down,
當妳失意,
and the world seems dark and empty,
當世界變得黯淡與空虛,
Your forever friend lifts you up in spirits and makes that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
妳真正的朋友會讓妳振作起來,原本黯淡、空虛的世界頓時變得明亮和充實。
Your forever friend gets you through the hard times,the sad times,and the confused times.
妳真正的朋友會與妳壹同度過困難、傷心和煩惱的時刻。
If you turn and walk away,
妳轉身走開時,
Your forever friend follows,
真正的朋友會緊緊相隨,
If you lose you way,
妳迷失方向時,
Your forever friend guides you and cheers you on.
真正的朋友會引導妳,鼓勵妳。
Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay.
真正的朋友會握著妳的手,告訴妳壹切都會好起來的。
And if you find such a friend,
如果妳找到了這樣的朋友,
You feel happy and complete,
妳會快樂,覺得人生完整,
Because you need not worry,
因為妳無需再憂慮。
Your have a forever friend for life,
妳擁有了壹個真正的朋友,
And forever has no end.
永永遠遠,永無止境。
有關於友誼的英語詩歌篇三Friendship
友誼
Thoughwe don't see each other very much
雖然我們不常常相見
nor dowe write to each other very much
也不經常有書信往來
nor dowe phone each other very much
彼此的電話也不經常響起
Ialways know that ,at any time
但我知道 隨時
Icould call, write or see you
我都可能給妳打電話 寫信或與妳相見
andeverything would be exactly the same
所有的壹切都會始終如壹
youwould understand everything
妳會理解我所說的壹切
I amsaying and everything that I am thinking
我想的壹切
ourfriendship does not depend on being together
我們的友誼並不依賴於是否天天在壹起
It isdeeper than that
它比著要深刻
Our closenessis something inside of us
我們的秘密存在我們的內心
that isalways there
它永遠與我們同在
readyto be shared with each other
願隨時彼此分享這份情誼
Wheneverthe need arises
在妳任何需要的時候
It issuch a comfortable and warm feeli1ng to know
懂得我們擁有這份終生的友誼
that wehave such a lifetime friendship.
那是壹種欣慰溫暖的感覺