當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 泰戈爾詩集的風格

泰戈爾詩集的風格

泰戈爾壹生的創作詩歌受印度古典文學、西方詩歌和孟加拉民間抒情詩歌的影響,多為不押韻、不雕琢的自由詩和散文詩;他的小說受西方小說的影響,又有創新,特別是把詩情畫意融入其中,形成獨特風格。

例如

有壹次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。

Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

我的心是曠野的鳥,在妳的眼睛裏找到了天空。

My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes.

是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。

It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.

如果妳因失去了太陽而流淚,那麽妳也將失去群星了。

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

妳看不見妳自己,妳所看見的只是妳的影子。

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

瀑布歌唱道:"我得到自由時便有了歌聲了。"

The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

妳微微地笑著,不同我說什麽話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。

You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

人不能在他的歷史中表現出他自己,他在歷史中奮鬥著露出頭角。

Man does not reveal himself in his history, he struggles up through it.

我們如海鷗之與波濤相遇似地,遇見了,走近了。海鷗飛去,波濤滾滾地流開,我們也分別了。

Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.

當我們是大為謙卑的時候,便是我們最接近偉大的時候。

We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.

決不要害怕剎那--永恒之聲這樣唱著。

Never be afraid of the moments--thus sings the voice of the everlasting.

"完全"為了對"不全"的愛,把自己裝飾得美麗。

The perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the Imperfect.

錯誤經不起失敗,但是真理卻不怕失敗。

Wrong cannot afford defeat but Right can.

這寡獨的黃昏,幕著霧與雨,我在我的心的孤寂裏,感覺到它的嘆息。

In my solitude of heart I feel the sigh of this widowed evening veiled with mist and rain.

我們把世界看錯了,反說它欺騙我們。

We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us.

人對他自己建築起堤防來。

Man barricades against himself.

使生如夏花之絢爛,死如秋葉之靜美。

Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves.

我想起了浮泛在生與愛與死的川流上的許多別的時代,以及這些時代之被遺忘,我便感覺到離開塵世的自由了。

I think of other ages that floated upon the stream of life and love and death and are forgotten, and I feel thefreedom of passing away.

只管走過去,不必逗留著采了花朵來保存,因為壹路上花朵自會繼續開放的。

Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way.

思想掠過我的心上,如壹群野鴨飛過天空。我聽見它們鼓翼之聲了。

Thoughts pass in my mind like flocks of lucks in the sky.I hear the voice of their wings.

"誰如命運似的催著我向前走呢?""那是我自己,在身背後大跨步走著。"

Who drives me forward like fate?The Myself striding on my back.

我們的欲望把彩虹的顏色借給那只不過是雲霧的人生。

Our desire lends the colours of the rainbow to the mere mists and vapours of life.