泰戈爾簡短十首英文詩如下:
1、Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs,flutter and fall there with a sigh.
夏天的飛鳥,飛到我窗前唱歌,又飛去了。
秋天的黃葉,他們沒有什縻可唱的,只是嘆息壹聲,飛落在那裏。
2、lt is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom.
使大地保持著青春不謝的,是大地的熱淚。
3、The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass
who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
偉大的沙漠為了綠葉的愛而燃燒,而她搖搖頭、笑著、飛走了。
4、lf you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果妳因錯過太陽而流淚,那縻妳也將錯過群星。
5、 The sands in you way beg for your song and your movement,dancing water.Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
跳著舞的流水啊!當妳途中的泥沙為妳的歌聲和流動哀求時,
妳可願意擔起他們跛足的重擔?
6、Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
憂愁在我心中沈寂平靜,正如黃昏在寂靜的林中。
7、 l cannot choose the best.The best chooses me.
我不能選擇那的,是那的選擇了我。
8、They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
把燈籠背在背上的人,有黑影遮住前路。
9、Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息隸屬於工作,正如眼瞼隸屬於眼睛。
10、The waterfall sings, " l find my song, when l find my freedom."
瀑布歌道:”當我得到自由時,便有了歌聲。“
11、the stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.
群星不會因為像螢火蟲而怯於出現。
12、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility.
當我們極謙卑時,則幾近於偉大。
13、 The sparrow is sorry for the peacock at the burden of its tail.
麻雀因孔雀馱著翎尾而替它擔憂。
14、The Perfect decks itself in beauty for the love of the lmperfect.
完全為了愛不完全,把自己裝飾得更美。
15、" l give my whole water in joy," sings the waterfall,
" though little of it is enough for the thirsty."
瀑布歌唱著:”雖然渴者只需少許水便足夠,我卻樂意給與我的全部。“