當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 外國經典詩歌英文版

外國經典詩歌英文版

歌本身包含的豐富社會生活內容和藝術內涵,詩歌語言的獨特的美與和諧都使它們具有無窮的魅力。我整理了英文版外國經典詩歌,歡迎閱讀!

 英文版外國經典詩歌篇壹

 I am not Yours 我不屬於妳

 I am not yours, not lost in you,

 Not lost, although I long to be

Lost as a candle lit at noon,

 Lost as a snowflake in the sea.

 我不屬於妳,也沒有沈迷於妳,

 沒有,盡管我是如此希冀

 像正午的蠟燭融化,

 像雪花融匯在大海裏。

 You love me, and I find you still

 A spirit beautiful and bright,

 Yet I am I, who long to be

 Lost as a light is lost in light.

 妳愛我,我也知道

 妳依然是壹個精靈,聰明又美麗。

 可我就是我,渴望著

 像光壹樣迷失在光裏。

 Oh plunge me deep in love—put out

 My senses, leave me deaf and blind,

 Swept by the tempest of your love,

 A taper in a rushing wind.

 啊,將我深深地拋進愛裏吧,

 滅掉我的心智,讓我耳聾眼迷,

 卷入妳愛的暴風雨,

 做狂風中的纖燭壹支。

 英文版外國經典詩歌篇二

 What rules the World?

 什麽支配著世界 --BY William Ross Wallace. 1819–1881

 They say that man is mighty,

 都說人力無窮

 He governs land and sea;

 支配著陸地與大海

 He wields a mighty scepter

 行使著至高無上的王權

 O’er lesser powers that be;

 統治著弱小的生靈

 But a mightier power and stronger,

 然而還有更強大的力量

 Man from his throne has hurled,

 將人從寶座上掀起

 And the hand that rocks the cradle

 是那雙輕推著搖籃的手

 Is the hand that rules the world.

 主宰著整個世界

 英文版外國經典詩歌篇三

 愛我少壹點 愛我久壹點

 Is the burden of my song?

 我歌唱永恒的愛情

 Love that is too hot and strong

 如果愛得太炙熱

 Burneth soon to waste.

 它將很快燃燒成灰燼

 Still, I would not have thee cold

 但也不要對我冰冷

 Not too backward ,nor too bold

 不要愛得太羞怯,也不要愛得太狂熱

 Love that lasteth till its old

 不要讓愛的花朵那麽快就雕謝

 Fadeth not in haste.

 我要妳愛我 壹直到老

 Love me little ,Love me long

 愛我少壹點,愛我久壹點

 Is the burden of my song.

 我歌唱永恒的愛情

 If thou love me too much,

 如果愛我太多

 It will not prove me as true as totlch;

 它不可能像金石那樣永恒

 Love me little ,more than such,

 愛我少壹點我更願意

 For I fear the end.

 只因我怕愛會失去

 I am with little well content,

 壹點兒我就感到幸福

 And a little from thee sent

 壹點兒就會讓我滿意

 Is enough, with true intent

 只要妳是真心真

 To be steadfast friend.

 我們的愛 至死不渝