當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 求描寫大自然的英語詩歌

求描寫大自然的英語詩歌

為妳奉上,請妳參考:

The Peace of Wild Things

《大自然的安寧》

When despair grows in me

當我內心變得絕望

and I wake in the middle of the night at the least sound

我在寂靜的午夜醒來,

in fear of what my life and my children's lives may be,

擔憂我和我孩子們的生活,

I go and lie down where the wood drake

我走出家門,在林中躺下

rests in his beauty on the water, and the great heron feeds.

美麗的野鴨在湖中安憩,巨大的鷺鷥在覓食。

I come into the peace of wild things

我融入大自然的安寧

who do not tax their lives with forethought

這裏的生命不會擔憂它們的生活。

of grief. I come into the presence of still water.

我面對寧靜的湖面。

And I feel above me the day-blind stars

我感到白晝般耀眼的星星

waiting for their light. For a time

正在等待著它們的光明。

I rest in the grace of the world, and am free.

這時,我安息於世界的恩典之中,我自由了。