TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, 黃葉林中出條岔路,
And sorry I could not travel both 無奈壹人難於兼顧,
And be one traveler, long I stood 順著壹條婉蜒小路,
And looked down one as far as I could 久久佇立極目遠眺,
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 只見小徑拐進灌木。
Then took the other, as just as fair, 接著選擇了另壹條,
And having perhaps the better claim 同樣清楚似乎更好,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear; 引人踩踏鋪滿茂草,
Though as for that, the passing there
踏在其間難分彼此,
Had worn them really about the same, 盡管真有兩條道。
And both that morning equally lay 清晨裏躺著兩條路,
In leaves no step had trodden black. 壹樣葉被無人踏臟,
Oh, I marked the first for another day! 願將第壹條來日補,
Yet knowing how way leads on to way 但知條條相連遠途,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 懷疑日後怎能回返。
I shall be telling this with a sigh 在很久以後某壹地,
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 我將嘆息訴說於人,
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, 兩路岔開在樹林裏,
I took the one less traveled by, 我選的那條足跡稀,
And that has made all the difference. 而壹切差別由此起