當前位置:成語大全網 - 端午節詩句 - 徐誌摩《再別康橋》用英語翻譯?

徐誌摩《再別康橋》用英語翻譯?

再別康橋》英文翻譯及背景

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again

徐誌摩 by Xu Zhimo

輕輕的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我輕輕的來; As quietly as I came here;

我輕輕的招手, Quietly I wave good-bye

作別西天的雲彩。 To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

那河畔的金柳 The golden willows by the riverside

是夕陽中的新娘 Are young brides in the setting sun

波光裏的艷影, Their reflections on the shimmering waves

在我的心頭蕩漾。 Always linger in the depth of my heart.

軟泥上的青荇, The floatingheart growing in the sludge

油油的在水底招搖; Sways leisurely under the water;

在康河的柔波裏, In the gentle waves of Cambridge

我甘心做壹條水草 I would be a water plant!

那榆蔭下的壹潭, That pool under the shade of elm trees

不是清泉,是天上虹 Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

揉碎在浮藻間, Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds

沈澱著彩虹似的夢。 Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?

尋夢? 撐壹支長篙, To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream

向青草更青處漫溯, To where the green grass is more verdant;

滿載壹船星輝, Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight

在星輝斑斕裏放歌 And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.

但我不能放歌, But I cannot sing aloud

悄悄是別離的笙簫; Quietness is my farewell music;

夏蟲也為我沈默, Even summer insects heep silence for me

沈默是今晚的康橋! Silent is Cambridge tonight!

悄悄的我走了, Very quietly I take my leave

正如我悄悄的來; As quietly as I came here;

我揮壹揮衣袖, Gently I flick my sleeves

不帶走壹片雲彩。 Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away