泰戈爾經典愛情語錄雙語賞析
在日常生活或是工作學習中,大家都對那些經典語錄很是熟悉吧,語錄是指壹個人言論的記錄或摘錄。那麽都有哪些類型的語錄呢?以下是我為大家收集的泰戈爾經典愛情語錄雙語賞析,僅供參考,大家壹起來看看吧。
泰戈爾經典愛情語錄雙語賞析1
1、我從來不相信永恒的愛,因為我對妳的愛每天都在變,壹天比壹天變得更加的愛妳
"I never believed eternal love, because my love for you is changing every day, every day becomes more love you"
2、我想變成壹團溫暖濕潤的春風,永遠的圍繞在妳的周圍
"I want to become a ball of warm and humid spring, around forever around you"
3、愛情是壹件非常美好的事情,擁有真正愛情的人擁有美好的人生
"Love is a very good thing, to have a real love of people have a wonderful life"
4、人生下來就是為了愛;愛是人生的原則和唯壹的目的。——迪斯累利
"Is born to love; love is the principle of life, and the only purpose. - Benjamin Disraeli"
5、自從愛上妳以後我才知道了幸福是什麽滋味
After falling in love with you since I know what it's like happiness
6、The bird wishes it were a cloud, the cloud wishes it were a bird。鳥兒願為壹朵雲,雲兒願為壹只鳥。
7、Before meeting the right one, maybe God wants us to meet other people; when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful。在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別的人;在我們終於遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激。
8、The air with its perfume, but its final task, is to give myself to you。花朵以芬芳熏香了空氣,但它的最終任務,是把自己獻給妳。
9、Chastity is rich in love assets。貞操是從豐富的愛情中生出來的資產。
10、Love is a beacon Gen gu Chang Ming, it will clear look at the storm unswervingly, love is an enriched life, like a cup full of wine。愛是亙古長明的燈塔,它定晴望著風暴卻兀不為動,愛就是充實了的生命,正如盛滿了酒的酒杯。
11、We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us。 我們看錯了世界,卻說世界欺騙了我們。
12、A pool of struggling blue-green algae, as desolate micro burst of wind, bleeding through my veins, years stationed in the belief。壹潭掙紮的藍藻,如同壹陣淒微的風,穿過我失血的經脈,駐守歲月的信念。
13、Even if sad, also do not bend the brows, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile。縱然傷心,也不要愁眉不展,因為妳不知是誰會愛上妳的笑容。
14、To the world you may be one person, but to one person you maybe the world。對於世界而言,妳是壹個人;但是對於某個人,妳是他的整個世界。
15、The dust receives insult and in return offers her flowers。 塵土承受屈辱,卻以鮮花來回報。
16、Once we dreamt that we were strangers; wake up to find that we were, be deeply attached to each other。有壹次,我們夢見彼此竟是陌生人;醒來後,才發現我們原是相親相愛的。
17、The pet dog suspects the universe for scheming to take its place。 小狗懷疑大宇宙陰謀篡奪它的位置。
18、Eyes are raining for her, but for her umbrella, this is love。眼睛為她下著雨,心卻為她打著傘,這就是愛情。
19、I cannot choose the best。 The best chooses me。 我不能選擇那最好的,是那最好的選擇了我。
20、By plucking her petals you do not gather the beauty of the flower。 采擷花瓣得不著花的美麗。
21、If you love her, let your love like the sun surrounded her, and give her freedom。妳若愛她,讓妳的愛像陽光壹樣包圍她,並且給她自由。
22、If the love does not allow the differences between each other, so why the world is filled with differences?要是愛情不允許彼此之間有所差異,那麽為什麽世界上到處都有差異呢?
23、I hear love, I believe in love。我聽見愛情,我相信愛情。
24、I feel at this moment you gaze upon my heart, like the sunny silence of the morning upon the lonely field whose harvest is over。我這壹刻感到妳的眼光正落在我的心上,像那早晨陽光中的沈默落在已收獲的孤寂的田野上。
25、If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars。 如果妳因錯過太陽而流淚,那麽妳也將錯過群星。
26、God's great power is in the gentle breeze, not in the storm。 上帝的大能在柔和的微風中 when you least expect them to。不要著急,最好的總會在最不經意的時候出現。
38、I love you, not because of who you are, but because I like with you in together the time feeling。我愛妳,不是因為妳是壹個怎樣的.人,而是因為我喜歡與妳在壹起時的感覺。
39、We come nearest to the great when we are great in humility。 當我們極謙卑時,則幾近於偉大。
40、The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them。失去某人,最糟糕的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻猶如遠在天邊。
41、Dark clouds becomes heaven's flowers when kissed by light。 黑雲受到光的接吻時,就變成了天上的花朵。
42、Let life be beautiful like summer flowers, and death like autumn leaves。讓生命有如夏花之絢爛,死亡有如秋葉之靜美。
43、Your silent smile, I don't say a word, but I felt, for this, I had been waiting long。妳默默微笑著,不對我說壹句話,但我感覺,為了這個,我已期待很久了。
泰戈爾經典愛情語錄雙語賞析2“我相信妳的愛。”讓這句話做我的最後的話。
Let this be my last word, that I trust thy love.
根是地下的枝。枝是空中的根。
Roots are the branches down in the earth.Branches are roots in the air.
綠葉戀愛時便成了花。花崇拜時便成了果實。
The leaf becomes flower when it loves.The flower becomes fruit when it worships.
壹個憂郁的聲音,築巢於逝水似的年華中。它在夜裏向我唱道:“我愛妳。”
One sad voice has its nest among the ruins of the years.It sings to me in the night, ---I loved you.
愛就是豐富的生命,就像裝滿了酒的酒杯。
Love is life in its fulness like the cup with its wine.
說愛情會失去的那句話,乃是我們不能夠當作真理來接受的壹個事實。
That love can ever lose is a fact that we cannot accept as truth.
她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
有壹次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。
Once we dreamt that we were strangers. We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對妳求愛的表示呀。
listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
不要因為峭壁是高的,便讓妳的愛情坐在峭壁上。
do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
陰影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,溫順地,用她的沈默的愛的腳步,跟在“光”後邊。
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness,with her silent steps of love.
;