當前位置:成語大全網 - 春天的詩句 - 泰戈爾的愛情詩句或散文

泰戈爾的愛情詩句或散文

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩1夏天的飛鳥,飛到我的窗前唱歌,又飛去了。 

秋天的黃葉,它們沒有什麽可唱,只嘆息壹聲,飛落在那裏。 

Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.

And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall

there with a sign.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩2世界上的壹隊小小的漂泊者呀,請留下妳們的足印在我的文字裏。 

O Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩3世界對著它的愛人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。 

它變小了,小如壹首歌,小如壹回永恒的接吻。 

The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.

It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩4是大地的淚點,使她的微笑保持著青春不謝。 

It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩5無垠的沙漠熱烈追求壹葉綠草的愛,她搖搖頭笑著飛開了。

The mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who

shakes her head and laughs and flies away.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩6如果妳因失去了太陽而流淚,那麽妳也將失去群星了。 

If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩7跳舞著的流水呀,在妳途中的泥沙,要求妳的歌聲,妳的流動呢。妳肯挾瘸足的泥沙而俱下麽? 

The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. Will you carry the burden of their lameness?

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩8她的熱切的臉,如夜雨似的,攪擾著我的夢魂。 

Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩9有壹次,我們夢見大家都是不相識的。 

我們醒了,卻知道我們原是相親相愛的。 

Once we dreamt that we were strangers.

We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩10憂思在我的心裏平靜下去,正如暮色降臨在寂靜的山林中。 

Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩11有些看不見的手,如懶懶的微(風思)的,正在我的心上奏著潺(氵爰)的樂聲。 

Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music of the ripples.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩12“海水呀,妳說的是什麽?” 

“是永恒的疑問。” 

“天空呀,妳回答的話是什麽?” 

“是永恒的沈默。” 

What language is thine, O sea?

The language of eternal question.

What language is thy answer, O sky?

The language of eternal silence.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩13靜靜地聽,我的心呀,聽那世界的低語,這是它對妳求愛的表示呀。 

Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩14創造的神秘,有如夜間的黑暗--是偉大的。而知識的幻影卻不過如晨間之霧。 

The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩15不要因為峭壁是高的,便讓妳的愛情坐在峭壁上。

Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩16我今晨坐在窗前,世界如壹個路人似的,停留了壹會,向我點點頭又走過去了。 

I sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩17這些微(風思),是樹葉的簌簌之聲呀;它們在我的心裏歡悅地微語著。

There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩18妳看不見妳自己,妳所看見的只是妳的影子。 

What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩19神呀,我的那些願望真是愚傻呀,它們雜在妳的歌聲中喧叫著呢。 

讓我只是靜聽著吧。 

My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master.

Let me but listen.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩20我不能選擇那最好的。 

是那最好的選擇我。 

I cannot choose the best.

The best chooses me.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩21那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。 

They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩22我的存在,對我是壹個永久的神奇,這就是生活。 

That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩23“我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。妳是誰呢,那樣的沈默著?”

“我不過是壹朵花。” 

We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,

but who are you so silent?“

I am a mere flower.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩24休息與工作的關系,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關系。 

Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩25人是壹個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。

Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩26神希望我們酬答他,在於他送給我們的花朵,而不在於太陽和土地。 

God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩27光明如壹個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中遊戲,它不知道人是會欺詐的。 

The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩28啊,美呀,在愛中找妳自己吧,不要到妳鏡子的諂諛去找尋。

O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩29我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上沖激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記:“我愛妳。” 

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩30“月兒呀,妳在等候什麽呢?” 

“向我將讓位給他的太陽致敬。” 

Moon, for what do you wait?

To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩31綠樹長到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。

The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩32神自己的清晨,在他自己看來也是新奇的。 

His own mornings are new surprises to God.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩 生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。 

Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩34枯竭的河床,並不感謝它的過去。 

The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

泰戈爾 經典愛情詩35鳥兒願為壹朵雲。 

雲兒願為壹只鳥。 

The bird wishes it were a cloud.

The cloud wishes it were a bird.