主題歌:Theme song
我希望我們的車還在。:I hope our vehicle also.
在那兒!:In there!
我進去引開他們的註意力。:I go in lead away their attention.
該死的隱形眼鏡,在這裏,我要拿去洗洗。:Should die the contact lenses, in here, I must take away wash.
妳是怎麽搞的?:How do you are do?
快看!:Looked quickly!
萬歲!:Long live!
誰吹泡泡誰就要挨這個酒吧裏所有人的痛打!:Who blows froth who to suffer in this bar all person's beating severely!
沒有哪個孩子不跟著唱。:Which child doesn't have with not to sing.
我發誓。:I pledged.
聲音放大些。:Sound enlargement.
不要跟著唱。:With do not sing.
我在使勁憋著(不唱)。:I am making an effort to suppress (am not singing).
盡量努力。:As far as possible diligently.
剛才是誰唱的?:Was a moment ago who sang?
我從沒去呆瓜餐廳吃過飯。:I ever have not gone to the kookaburra dining room to eat meal.
看來我們這兒有壹對連體孩子。:Looks like here to have a pair of joined bodies child.
天哪!好險哪!:Oh! A narrow squeak!
看看我拿到了什麽?:What had a look at me to attain?