當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 金霄大廈裏東東念的英文朗誦是什麽?

金霄大廈裏東東念的英文朗誦是什麽?

那是:Joe MassoccoTime

全詩如下:

Tick tock...tick tock...滴答滴答,

Life is counting down on your internal clock. 生命壹分壹秒的流逝,

Memories that feel as if they occurred yesterday, 仿如發生在昨日的記憶,

turn to flashes of moments that seem to fade away. 變成細碎片段漸漸消失。

People you once knew?walk by without a clue. 妳曾經認識的人陌生走過,

The times you once shared 妳們曾壹起***度的時光,

exist as if you were never there. 妳仿佛不在其中。

Years fly...friends die...?年月飛逝,朋友離世,

and you never know when you'll say your last goodbye. 妳不知自己會何日作最後告別。

Oh, how I wish I could turn back time,?我多盼望能返回從前,

spend it with loved ones and cherish what once was mine.?與親友***聚,珍惜眼前所有,

Or to go back even more,?甚或回到再早。

being a kid in a candy store. 糖果店裏的壹個孩童,

How I miss the way I used to feel?on Christmas day when Santa was real.

我懷念當時的感覺,在聖誕節,相信聖誕老人是真的。

But back to reality...back to today,?但回到現實,回到今日,

family is scarce and memories continue to fade away.?家人離散,回憶逐漸消逝。

Tick tock...tick tock...?滴答滴答,

How I wish I could control this clock. 我多盼望能控制這時鐘。