當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - <死亡詩社>中Captain! My Captain! 全文

<死亡詩社>中Captain! My Captain! 全文

中英全文:

Oh,Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,

啊!船長!我的船長!可怕的航程已完成;

The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

這船歷盡風險,企求的目標已達成。

The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

港口在望,鐘聲響,人們在歡欣。

While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

千萬雙眼睛註視著船——平穩,勇敢,堅定。

But Oh,heart!heart!heart!

但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

Oh,the bleeding drops of red!

瞧壹滴滴鮮紅的血!

Where on the deck my Captain lies,

甲板上躺著我的船長,

Fallen cold and dead.

他倒下去,冰冷,永別。

Oh,Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;

啊,船長!我的船長!起來吧,傾聽鐘聲;

Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,

起來吧,號角為您長鳴,旌旗為您高懸:

For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,

迎接您,多少花束花圈——候著您,千萬人峰擁岸邊;

For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

他們向您高呼,擁來擠去,仰起殷切的臉;

Here, Captain!dear father!

啊,船長!親愛的父親!

This arm beneath your head;

我的手臂托著您的頭!

It is some dream that on the deck

莫非是壹場夢:在甲板上

You 've fallen cold and dead.

您倒下去,冰冷,永別。

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

我的船長不作聲,嘴唇慘白,毫不動彈;

My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;

我的父親沒感到我的手臂,沒有脈搏,沒有遺言;

The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

船舶拋錨停下,平安抵達;船程終了;

From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

歷經難險返航,奪得勝利目標。

Exult, Oh,shores!and ring, O bells!

啊,岸上鐘聲齊鳴,啊,人們壹片歡騰!

But I,with mournful tread,

但是,我在甲板上,在船長身旁,

Walk the deck my captain lies,

心悲切,步履沈重;

Fallen cold and dead.?

因為他倒下去,冰冷,永別。

擴展資料:

死亡詩社創作背景——

死亡詩社詩歌寫於1865年,是惠特曼為悼念林肯總統而作。全詩構思精巧,組織嚴密,語言深沈,字裏行間飽含著真摯的情感,表達了詩人對林肯的敬仰與懷念之情。

作者以壹名與“船長”朝夕相處的水手的口吻寫成此詩,似乎詩人確曾與“船長”協同作戰、凱旋,並親眼目睹船長”遇害的情景。詩人巧妙運用稱謂變化來表現親疏遠近、生命和死亡的關系。在第壹詩節的長句中,詩人使用第壹人稱。表示詩人願與“船長”***同分享勝利喜悅的強烈願望。

詩人以第二人稱直接與船長對話。表明詩人無法接受“船長”已經離開人世的現實,“船長”的死似乎只是詩人的夢魘,表現了詩人思念與哀痛交織的恍惚心境,表達了詩人意欲通過呼喚“喚醒”船長的強烈願望。在詩人眼中深受愛戴的“船長”依然活在人們心中。