當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 英語詩歌經典?

英語詩歌經典?

詩歌朗讀、學習詩歌、並進行詩歌創作和翻譯過程中都是壹種美的感受,能夠讓學生體會其特有的韻律美,盡情發揮想象,馳騁在詩歌的海洋中。我整理了英語詩歌帶翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

英語詩歌帶翻譯壹

And we will sit upon the rocks,

*** 的牧羊人致心愛的姑娘

Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks,

克裏斯托弗 馬洛

By shallow rivers to whose falls

來吧,和我生活在壹起,做我的愛人,

Melodious birds sing madrigals.

在這裏,我們將快樂無邊,

And I will make thee beds of roses

這裏有峻峭秀麗的山巒,

And a thousand fragrant posies,

還有風光明媚的山谷田園。

A cap of flowers, and a kirtle,

在那邊,我倆坐在山巖上,

Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

看牧羊人餵養可愛的羔羊,

A gown made of the finest wool

在淺淺的小溪旁,

Which from our pretty lambs we pull;

鳥兒隨著潺潺流水,唱著情歌。

Fair lined slippers for the cold,

在那邊,我將用玫瑰編壹頂花冠,

With buckles of the purest gold ;

用成千的花束做床,

A belt of straw and ivy buds,

用愛神木的葉子織成長裙,

With coral clasps and amber studs:

壹切都獻給妳,絢麗與芬芳。

And if these pleasures may thee move,

我從羔羊身上剪下最好的羊毛,

e live with me, and be my love.

為妳做防寒的鞋襯和長袍;

The shepherds Js swains shall dance and sing

用純金為妳制作鞋扣,

For thy delight each May morning:

該有多麽珍貴,多麽榮耀。

If these delights thy mind may move,

我用長春藤和芳草做腰帶,

Then live with me and be my love.

珊瑚帶扣點綴著琥珀水晶。

假如這些享受能打動妳的心,

英語詩歌帶翻譯二

When We Two Parted

我們倆分別時

George Gordon Byron

喬治 戈登 拜倫

When we two parted

我們倆分別時

In silence and tears,

相對無言地垂淚

Half broken-hearted

兩顆心_半裂碎,

To serve for years,

因為即將多年相違,

Pale grew thy cheek and cold,

妳的面容蒼白冰冷,

Colder thy kiss,

更冷的是妳的吻;

Truly that hour foretold

那時刻真的預兆著

Sorrow to this !

今日的傷心。

The dew of the morning

那天清晨的寒露

Suck chill or my brow

冷徹了我的眉宇——

It felt like the warning

它象是告誡

Of what I feel now.

我今日的感觸。

Thy vows are all broken,

妳背棄山盟海誓

And light is thy fame ;

聲名變得輕浮:

I hear thy name spoken,

我聽別人提起妳的姓名,

And share in its shame.

我就會感到羞辱。

They name thee before me,

人們在我面前提起妳,

A knell to mine ear;

我聽來猶如喪鐘;

A shudder es o!er me

我忍不住周身戰栗

Why wert thou so dear ?

我為何對妳鐘情7

Thy know not I knew thee,

他們不知道我曾認識妳

who knew thee too well :

曾經妳了解很深:

Long, Long shall I rue thee

我將長久哀嘆妳,

Too deeply to tell.

深沈得難以啟口。

In secret we met

憶昔日幽會相見,

In silence I grieve

想今朝黯然悲傷,

That thy heart could forget,

妳竟然把我淡忘,

Thy spirit deceive.

妳竟然把我欺騙,

If I should meet thee

倘若多年以後,

After long years,

我們偶然相遇,

How should I greet thee ?

我該如何稱呼妳?

With silence and tears.

只有含著淚默默無語。

英語詩歌帶翻譯三

You Know My Heart

妳懂我的心

Bettine Brentano to Goethe

貝婷 布倫塔諾致歌德

You know my heart;

妳懂我的心;

You know that all there is desire,

妳懂我心中所有的願望

Thought, boding and longing;

思念、預兆和渴求;

You live among spirits and they give you divine wisdom.

妳生活在幽靈之中,他們給妳以神靈的智慧。

You must nourish me ;

妳壹定要給我以”滋養”。

You give all that in advance,

如妳以前給予我的壹樣,

Which I do not understand to ask for.

給予我無法訴求的向往。

My mind has a *** all embrace,

雖說我才疏學淺,

My love a large one;

但我的愛很博淵;

You must bring them to a balance.

妳壹定要平衡這兩方面。

Love cannot be quiet till the mind matches its growth;

在理智跟不上愛情的節奏時,便波浪連連。

You are matched to my love;

妳知道我有多愛妳;

You are friendly, kind and indulgent;

妳友善、溫存、寬厚。

Let me know when my heart is off the balance.

告訴我,什麽時候我的心失了衡。

I understand your silent signs.

我懂得妳那無聲的暗示。

A look from your eyes into mine,

妳映入我眼簾的凝睇,

A kiss from you upon my lips,

妳印在我唇上的熱吻,

Instructs me in all,

向我說明了壹切。

What might seem delighted to learn,

這壹切對於像我這樣的人,

To one who, like me,Had experience from those.

對於有過這方面感情經歷的人,

I am far from you;

妳我天各壹方,

Mine are bee strange to me.

給妳的凝望和親吻,我已日益陌生。

I must ever return in thought to that hour when you hold me in the soft fold of your arm.

我無法不想抱妳入懷的溫柔。

Then I begin to weep,

然後我便開始抽泣,

But the tears dry again unawares.

不知不覺眼淚已幹涸。

Yes, he reaches with his love ***thus I think*** over to me in thisconcealed stillness;

是的,在深藏的靜謐中他對我壹往情深***我如是想***。

And should not I, with my eternal undisturbed loving, reach to him in the distance?

難道我就不應藉著永不動搖的深情遙通心聲嗎?

Ah, conceive what my heart has to say to you:

啊,妳不知道我壹心要對妳說的話?

It overflows with soft sighs all whisper to you.

我要對妳無限地輕聲嘆息,竊竊私語,讓感情滿溢升華。

Be my only happiness on earth you friendly will to me.

願我今生今世唯壹的幸福就是妳對我的無限溫柔。

O,dear friend,

啊,親愛的朋友,

Give me but a sign that you are conscious of me.

只求妳給我暗示,妳心中只有我壹個人。