當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 諾貝爾文學獎得主葉芝的《柳園裏》英文詩歌

諾貝爾文學獎得主葉芝的《柳園裏》英文詩歌

 詩歌用高度凝練的語言,形象表達作者豐富情感,集中反映社會生活並具有壹定節奏和韻律的文學體裁。下面,我在這給大家帶來諾貝爾文學獎得主葉芝的《柳園裏》英文詩歌,歡迎大家借鑒參考!

 Down by the Salley Gardens

 柳園裏

 Down by the salley gardens

 在柳園裏

 my love and I did meet;

 我和我的愛人曾經相遇

 She passed the salley gardens

 她走過柳園

 with little snow-white feet.

 盈盈雪足翩翩蓮步

 She bid me take love easy,

 她說願我愛得簡單

 as the leaves grow on the tree;

 就像樹上發出的綠葉

 But I, being young and foolish,

 但是我卻年少無知

 with her did not agree.

 不以為然

 In a field by the river

 在河畔曠野

 my love and I did stand,

 我和我的愛人曾經佇立

 And on my leaning shoulder

 在我斜倚的肩上搭著

 she laid her snow-white hand.

 她纖纖的素手

 She bid me take life easy,

 她說願我活得自在

 as the grass grows on the weirs;

 就像河岸生長的青草

 But I was young and foolish,

 但那時的我年少無知

 and now am full of tears.

 而今滿面淚水