當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 詩歌138字

詩歌138字

再別康橋 徐誌摩

Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --- by Xu Zhimo

Very quietly I take my leave 輕輕的我走了,

As quietly as I came here; 正如我輕輕的來;

Quietly I wave good-bye 我輕輕的招手,

To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作別西邊的雲彩。

The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳,

Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕陽中的新娘;

Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光裏的艷影,

Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心頭蕩漾。

The floating heart growing in the sludge 軟泥上的青荇,

Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招搖:

In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波裏

I would be a water plant! 我甘心做壹條水草。

That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆蔭下的壹潭,

Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹

Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 揉碎在浮藻間,

Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沈澱著彩虹似的夢。

To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 尋夢?撐壹支長篙,

To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青處漫溯,

Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 滿載壹船星輝,

And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星輝斑斕裏放歌。

But I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌

Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是別離的笙簫;

Even summer insects keep silence for me 夏蟲也為我沈默,

Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沈默是今晚的康橋!

Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了,

As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的來;

Gently I flick my sleeves 我揮壹揮衣袖

Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 不帶走壹片雲彩。