poet
n.詩人;空想家;古典芭蕾舞大師
復數:poets
英文詩範文:When You Are Old?當妳老了(作者:葉芝)
When you are old and gray and full of sleep,
當妳老了,白發蒼蒼,睡思昏沈,
And nodding by the fire, take down this book,
在爐火旁打盹,請取下這部詩歌,
And slowly read, and dream of the soft look
慢慢讀,回想妳過去眼神的柔和,
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep;
回想它們昔日陰影的濃重;
How many loved your moments of glad grace,
多少人愛妳年輕歡暢的時刻,
And loved your beauty with love false or true;
出於假意或真心地愛慕妳的美貌;
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you,
只有壹個人愛妳那朝聖者的靈魂,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face;
愛妳逐漸老去的臉上痛苦的皺紋;
And bending down beside the glowing bars,
躬身在火光閃耀的爐火旁,
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled.
淒然地低語那愛的消逝,
And paced upon the mountains overhead,
在頭頂的山上,愛緩緩踱著步子,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars.
將臉隱沒在群星之中。