當前位置:成語大全網 - 愛國詩句 - 西方經典愛情詩歌英文版

西方經典愛情詩歌英文版

在平時的學習、工作或生活中,大家都接觸過很多優秀的詩歌吧,詩歌是壹種抒情言誌的文學體裁。那麽什麽樣的詩歌才更具感染力呢?下面是我為大家整理的西方經典愛情詩歌英文版,僅供參考,歡迎大家閱讀。

《生活之中不要等》

Dont wait for a smile to be nice.

不要等到了壹個笑容,才表現出友善

Dont wait to be loved, to love.

不要等被愛之後,才去愛

Dont wait to be lonely, to recognize the value of a friend.

不要等到寂寞了,才明白朋友的價值

Dont wait for the best job, to begin to work.

不要非等到壹份最好的工作,才開始工作

Dont wait to have a lot, to share a bit.

不要等得到了很多,才開始分享

Dont wait for the fall, to remember the advice.

不要等到失敗後,才想起別人的忠告

Dont wait for pain, to believe in prayer.

不要等到受傷了,才願意祈禱

Dont wait to have time, to be able to serve.

不要等到有時間,才去付出

Dont wait for anybody else to have pain, to ask for apologies...

不要等別人受傷了,才來乞求原諒

Don’t wait until you break up, to be a good person.

不要等分手了,才想要成為更好的人

Dont wait... Because you dont know how long it will take.

不要等待,因為妳不知道需要等待多長時間。

Love and Friendship by Emily Bronte

Love is like the wild rose briar. Friendship like the holly tree.

愛情就像野玫瑰,友情卻如冬青樹。

The holly is dark when the rose briar blooms. But which will bloom most constantly?

玫瑰開花時冬青黯無光,但究竟誰能堅持更久長?

The wild rose briar is sweet in the spring. Its summer blossoms scent the art;

春天野玫瑰燦爛開放,夏日裏玫瑰把風兒薰香。

Yet wait till winter comes again. And who will call the wild-briar fair?

但當嚴冬再次來臨之時,誰還會贊美野玫瑰的美麗?

Then scorn the silly rose wreath now. And deck thee with the hollys sheen.

那時妳不屑於枯萎的玫瑰,而用冬青的光彩將妳裝扮。

That when December blights thy brow. He may still leave thy garland green.

當十二月的嚴寒襲上妳的眉頭,妳的冬青花環依舊綠意盎然。

On Love

紀伯倫/著

冰心/譯

Then said Almtra, "Speak to us of Love."

於是愛爾美差說:先知,請給我們談愛。

And he raised his head and looked upon the people, and there fell a stillness upon them. And with a great voice he said:

他舉頭望著民眾,他們壹時靜默了。他用洪亮的聲音說:

When love beckons to you follow him,

當愛向妳們召喚的時候,跟隨著他,

Though his ways are hard and steep.

雖然他的路程艱險而陡峻。

And when his wings enfold you yield to him,

當他的'翅翼圍卷妳們的時候,屈服於他,

Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.

雖然那藏在羽翮中間的劍刃許會傷毀妳們。

And when he speaks to you believe in him,

當他對妳們說話的時候,信從他,

Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.

雖然他的聲音也許會把妳們的夢魂擊碎,如同北風吹荒了林園。

For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you. Even as he is for your growth so is he for your pruning.

愛雖給妳加冠,他也要將妳釘在十字架上。他雖栽培妳,他也刈剪妳。

Even as he ascends to your height and caresses your tenderest branches that quiver in the sun,

他雖升到妳的最高處,撫惜妳在日中顫動的枝葉,

So shall he descend to your roots and shake them in their clinging to the earth.

他也要降到妳的根下,搖動妳的根柢的壹切關節,使之歸土。

Like sheaves of corn he gathers you unto himself.

如同壹捆稻粟,他把妳束聚起來。

He threshes you to make you naked.

他舂打妳使妳赤裸。

He sifts you to free you from your husks.

他篩分妳使妳脫殼。

He grinds you to whiteness.

他磨碾妳直至潔白。

He kneads you until you are pliant;

他揉搓妳直至柔韌;

And then he assigns you to his sacred fire, that you may become sacred bread for Gods sacred feast.

然後他送妳到他的聖火上去,使妳成為上帝聖筵上的聖餅。

All these things shall love do unto you that you may know the secrets of your heart, and in that knowledge become a fragment of Lifes heart.

這些都是愛要給妳們做的事情,使妳知道自己心中的秘密,在這知識中妳便成了“生命”心中的壹屑。

But if in your fear you would seek only loves peace and loves pleasure,

假如妳在妳的疑懼中,只尋求愛的和平與逸樂,

Then is is better for you that you cover your nakedness and pass out of loves threshing-floor,

那不如掩蓋妳的裸露,而躲過愛的篩打,

Into the seasonless world where you shall laugh, but not all of your laughter, and weep, but not all of your tears.

而走入那沒有季候的世界,在那裏妳將歡笑,卻不是盡情的笑悅;妳將哭泣,卻沒有流幹了眼淚。

Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.

愛除自身外無施與,除自身外無接受。

Love possesses not nor would it be possessed;

愛不占有,也不被占有。

For love is sufficient unto love.

因為愛在愛中滿足了。

When you love you should not say, "God is in my heart," but rather, "I am in the heart of God."

當妳愛的時候,妳不要說,“上帝在我的心中”,卻要說,“我在上帝的心裏。”

And think not you can direct the course of love, for love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.

不要想妳能導引愛的路程,因為若是他覺得妳配,他就導引妳。

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself.

愛沒有別的願望,只要成全自己。

But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires:

但若是妳愛,而且需求願望,就讓以下的做妳的願望吧:

To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night.

溶化了妳自己,像溪流般對清夜吟唱著歌曲。

To know the pain of too much tenderness.

要知道過度溫存的痛苦。

To be wounded by your own understanding of love;

讓妳對愛的了解毀傷了妳自己;

And to bleed willingly and joyfully.

而且甘願地喜樂地流血。

To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving;

清晨醒起,以喜飏的心來致謝這愛的又壹日;

To rest at the noon hour and meditate loves ecstasy;

日中靜息,默念愛的濃歡;

To return home at eventide with gratitude;

晚潮退時,感謝地回家;

And then to sleep with a prayer for the beloved in your heart and a song of praise upon your lips.

然後在睡時祈禱,因為有被愛者在妳的心中,有贊美之歌在妳的唇上。